Commercial Beer Brewery Equipment for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-60,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $20,000-60,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets / Year|
|Transport Package:||Suitable to Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TS-3000
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Brewing Machine
- Process: Ferment
- Craft: Beer Brewing
- Material: SUS 304 / SUS316
- Service: Available to Send Engineer to Over Sea
- Trademark: Tonsen
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 220V ~ 415V
- Processing Material: Agronomic Products
- Name: Commercial Beer Brewery Equipment for Sale
- Certificate: Ce
- Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Power: 220V ~ 415V
- Specification: decided by products
- HS Code: 8438400000
|Floor Space||25m²||45m²||55 m²||70m²||80m²||120m²||150m²||250m²|
|Electrical||3P 380V(220V, 110V, 415V...) 50(60)HZ; 1P 220V(120V,110V,240V...) 50(60)HZ|
Our brewhouse system separated to 2 vessels, 3 vessels, 4vessels and 5 vessels, capacity from 100L
to 20000L, use electric or steam heat. Semi-automatic control and easy to operate.
- Desiging tanks and heating system according to craft, mash tank warming≥10ºC/min
- Energy saving stir structure : large cross-section impeller, 15r/min speed
- Sieve plate of filter tank includes welding sieve plate and milling sieve plate.
- Plow knife of filter tank separated to one foot, feet and bow plow knife
- Wort boiling heat way includes steam jacket, interior heating and exterior heating.
- Material includes stainless steel 304, 316 and red copper
- Our Fermentation tanks/tun available from 100L to 20000L (1 gallon to 20 gallon) and average
- 25% Head Space.
- All tanks have a Dish top,
- Cylinder body & 60/70° Cone Bottom.
- Certified stainless steel(304,316) material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams
- with sanitary interior polish.
- Dimple Plate jacket for Glycol cooling & high efficient Polyurethane foam insulated.
- All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI.
- We can customize fabricate any tank to meet your brewery's space and height restrictions.